Saturday, August 13, 2005

"In the beginning God created ..."

How to Begin?

The Greats have walked this path before me, leaving me spellbound and scared about one thing: How to begin? .Many might snicker, "what's in a beginning?", well, hold on to that thought right there, because beginning IS a big thing, especially for a guy like me who has nothing short of a malseizure and froths at the mouth at the mere thought of putting pen on paper(or finger on keyboard) and writing something meaningful.

Well, this blogmania (did i just a coin a new word?!) is such that it shook me out of this graphophobia and i decided to make my contibution to the already existing alphabetical gibberish in the cyberspace. But, then again I was once again stalked by the same problem. How to begin?

Deciding to write a blog was the easy part. But getting it actually done is really somethng (I salute all those who are doing a great bloggers who have laid out the path for us underdogs !). Coming back to my blog, i set out exploring to find out what bloggin was all about, what made it so popular that magazines have started printing articles from the blogs (which is what initially piqued my interest in blogs). I was expecting some kind of a chatroom where you have blogging rules where in you cannot call other person names, you have to respect others' opinions, or else you get chucked out of some moderator who keeps a watch (I often wonder what a lousy job this moderator has: To keenly watch at every conversation that transpires, no matter how boring between people, who are basically jobless and whom he/she doesn't even know or hasn't even seen, sheesh!! ).

What I found out was quite contrary. Blogging is easy. you just go there and type whatever it is that you think of and that's it. No rules , No moderator, Nobody to answer to. This is already sounding great! So, here I am blogging my fingers away, for whatever it's worth. It nothing, it has atleast solved one of my problems.

How to Begin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home